The Opsite Post-Op Dressing 6.5cm x 5cm combines the advantages of the highly permeable OpSite IV3000* film with an absorbent dressing pad to provide a superior dressing for wounds closed by primary intention, where a moist wound healing environment is unnecessary or even detrimental to healing.
- OpSite IV3000 film with a high MVTR (Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate).
- Easy application system using a flexible carrier
- Low adherent absorbent dressing pad
- Fluid and bacterial barrier
- The OpSite Post-Op dressing film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to bathe and shower without changing dressings.
- The OpSite Post-Op dressing film provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection.
- OpSite Post-Op has a unique molecular structure that ‘switches on’ in the presence of moisture, preventing accumulation of moisture underneath the dressing, which reduces bacterial growth and the risk of maceration.
- The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing, thus increasing wear time.
- The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimising the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The low-adherent wound contact layer leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing pain when changing the dressing.
- OpSite Post-Op is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its extensibility does not restrict movement, ensuring that it is comfortable for the patient.
- The unique dressing carrier keeps the film firm, allowing easy application.
Pack of 100
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew MPN 66000708