Vacutainers: Blood Collection Tubes
Whether you're a healthcare professional, laboratory technician, or simply seeking reliable blood collection options, we've got you covered with our range of Vacutainer Blood Collection Tubes.
Efficient sample management is crucial in any laboratory or healthcare setting. Our Vacutainers come in a variety of colours and are labelled with clear markings, facilitating easy identification and minimising the risk of sample mix-ups. Designed to provide optimal sample stability, preventing degradation and preserving sample integrity during transportation and storage.
- BD Vacutainer® Purple/Pink EDTA Tubes | Box of 100Becton DickinsonFrom £12.12
- BD Vacutainer® Blue Citrate Blood Collection Tubes | Box of 100Becton DickinsonFrom £16.79
- BD Vacutainer® Yellow SST II Advance Tubes | Box of 100Becton DickinsonFrom £19.80
- BD Vacutainer® Green Heparin Plasma Analysis Tubes | Various SizesBecton DickinsonFrom £12.12
- BD Vacutainer® Fluoride/Oxalate Grey Glucose Analysis Tubes | Box of 100Becton DickinsonFrom £13.20
- BD Vacutainer® Serum Tubes with Red Hemogard Cap | Box of 100Becton DickinsonFrom £13.39
Our range of Vacutainer blood collection tubes can be used for three different types of analysis that are carried out on blood samples.
The BD Vacutainer Serum and SST II Advance tubes have a coagulation activator added to them to allow for the separation of the serum and the blood clot.
The BD Vacutainer Lithium/Sodium Heparin tubes are designed to be used for blood plasma analysis. The heparin is spray-dried onto the inner walls of the tube to prevent blood coagulation.
The BD Vacutainer Glucose Analysis tubes use Sodium Fluoride and Potassium Oxalate to ensure glucose values don't decrease in the blood samples.