The iPAD SP1 defibrillator will redefine your expectations for a defibrillator. It has many new innovative features including pre-connected smart electrodes, “i” button technology, ambient noise detection, but most of all, its designed to be used by minimally trained individuals.
- 'i' button performs the following functions
- Allows responder to select if CPR metronomeis heard during CPR
- Checks for faults and errors
- Provides 'handover' information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered)
- Allows the SP1 defibrillator to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the SP1 is always up to date
- Downloads data for review
- Checks the units software version
The iPad SP1 defibrillaors visual Indicator shows at a glance
- Battery Life
- Unit Status
- Pad Status
Indicator Lights operate in time with the voice prompts to prompt the responder with;
- Pad placement
- Staying clear of casualty
- CPR compressions
- IrDA Port ‐ Wireless Transmission of data to PC
- SD Card Port ‐ Data can be transferred easily
- Internal Memory (Nand‐Flash) ‐ ECG, Event ‐ Storage Capacity ‐ Multi recording 5 events / max 3 hours
- Data review program ‐ CU‐EX1 Software (for PC)
Patient Mode Switch
- Easily switch from adult to child mode without changing pads.
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching.
- Ambient noise detector measures level of background noise and adjusts the volume of the voice prompts accordingly.
- Ideal for noisy environments such as public places, factories, warehouses, schools etc.
Smart Pads Storage
- Electrode pads are stored pre‐connected, in a clear compartment on the underside of the unit.
Disposable Battery Pack
- High Capacity ‐ Type DC 12 Volt 4.2Ah, Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Capacity ‐ Minimum 200 shocks (150J)
- Lifespan ‐ 5 years ‐ assumes unit is kept within operable temperature range and after the initial check, the unit is left in standby mode.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Steroplast MPN No