The Interacoustics AS608E (Extended Version) is a portable, lightweight and robust screening audiometer. Suitable for use in schools, industry or elsewhere air conduction threshold tests are performed.
The Interacoustics AS608E also includes the Hughson Westlake automatic pure tone test procedure and PC-integration through a USB cable using the Diagnostic Suite Windows® software for transferring audiometric data to the PC. The diagnostic suite software module offers features such as Print Wizard, Advanced report page and Database storage in OtoAccess™ and Noah.
The AS608E requires minimal training prior to use, is very easy to use and offers calibrated pure tone and warble tone stimuli over a wide range of frequencies.
- Robust construction.
- 11 frequencies 125Hz to 8kHz. Customise frequency test selections.
- Output levels from 10dB to 100dBHL.
- Pure tone, warble tone and pulsed tone.
- Battery status indicator.
- Carrying bag.
- Uses standard AA batteries (not included).
- Increments: 5 dB
- Frequency deselection: The following frequencies can be deselected in the setup:
125, 250, 500, 750, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000Hz.
- Input: Tone, warble tone ±5%, 5Hz (true sine wave frequency modulation).
- Output: Left and right earphone
- Tone presentation: Manual, Reverse, Pulse (250 or 500 msec.)
- Distortion: 0,3 % typical at full intensity, 1% maximum at full intensity
- Rise/fall times: 35 msec. typical
- Display size: Outline dimensions: (LxW): 5.2 x 4.5 cm / 2.0 x 1.8 inches, Viewing area: (LxW): 4.8 x 4.5 cm/1.9 x 1.8 inches
- Powering the instrument: 3 pieces AA in the cabinet or external power supply or USB cable to PC
- Battery conditions: Automatic battery status indication on display.
Automatic battery on/off switching.
Battery life: Standby: 6 months. Tone presentations: 70.000
- External power supply: 5 Volts DC – minimum 150 mA.
- Construction: Plastic cabinet
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 22.5 x 18 x 5.5 cm / 8.9 x 7.1 x 2.2 inches
- Weight: Less than 1 kg/2.2 lbs including batteries and headset. 1.6 kg/3.5 lbs including TC608 carrying bag, peltor noise reducing headset, audiogram charts, etc.
- Included parts: TDH39 Audiometric Headset, 200 AF12 Audiogram Charts, TC608 Carrying Bag, Pen set, 3 pens, Operation Manual, Multilingual CE instructions for use, APS3 Patient Signal Button, Diagnostic Suite PC software.
- External Power Supply (Medical CE Approved)
- Patient Signal Button
- Audio cup Noise Excluders
- OtoAccess™ Database
Please allow 7 days for delivery."""
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Interacoustics MPN No