Heine mini3000 LED Fiber Optic Otoscope with Handle & Tips
- Maintenance-free, no need to ever exchange the LED.
- LED Thermal management for a consistent light output throughout the whole working life.
- High-performance-LED: bright and absolutely homogeneous illumination with excellent colour rendering – colour temperature 4000 K, colour rendering index > 95, and > 90 rendering index of the colour red.
- Twice as bright as Xenon Halogen instruments.
- Exclusive Battery Performance Indicator: When the instrument is switched on, the maximum light intensity is shown, then the light intensity is regulated down to the level that corresponds to the current charge status of the battery so you know when your batteries need changing.
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity with battery level to let you know when to replace.
- 20,000 ON / OFF switch cycles guaranteed.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimised casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- Pneumatic testing of the tympanum mobility by using the insufflation port and an optional connector.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger.
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Operation time up to 10 hours. The batteries need to be changed less often and the rechargeable batteries last longer.
1 x mini3000 LED otoscope
1 x mini3000 handle
1 x Set of 4 reuseable tips (2.4 / 3 / 4 / 5mm)
5 x 2.5mm AllSpec Disposable tips
5 x 4mm AllSpec disposable tips
2 x AA Batteries
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Heine MPN No