The Amplivox PC850 is a portable automatic audiometer that integrates with a PC to provide a comprehensive and pro-active audiometric facility.
Three extensive tests including the self recording/bekesy type test and an on-screen audiometric questionnaire facilitate a completely paper-less audiometric function. All tests can be reviewed on-screen and subsequently printed or electronically exported if required.
The Amplivox PC850 has a user definable recall facility and extensive data analysis features that enable ‘at risk’ individuals and user defined groups to be identified and monitored.
With a unit weight of just 710g and USB connectivity, the Amplivox PC850 can be transferred from location to location with ease. The Amplivox PC850 audiometer is a cost effective solution for the provision, storage and management analysis of audiometric test results.
The Amplivox PC850 is supplied with the following equipment:
- Audiometric headset
- Patient response switch
- Operation manual
- Mains adaptor
- Quick reference operating guide
- USB cable
- Custom-designed carrying case
- Standard 2-year warranty
- Frequency range (Hz): 250, 500, 1K, 1K5, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range: -10dB HL to 100dB HL
- Output level accuracy: ±3dB
- Test modes: Bekesy, Computer, Manual
- Output level step size: Bekesy; 2.5dB Computer; 5dB Manual; 5dB
- Threshold level: Bekesy; 1dB Computer; 5dB Manual; 5dB
- Operating system: Stand alone PC with Windows XP or higher
- Disc drives: CD and hard disc drive
- Memory: Internal memory and available disc space as required by the PC operating system
- Software: The programme will be supplied on a CD
- Interface: USB
- Display: 2 lines of 24 characters
- Power: 100-240V ac 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 270(w) x 175(d) x 68(h)
- Weight: 710g
The PC850 conforms to the relevant clauses of the following standards.
- Safety: IEC 60601-1: 1990
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2: 1993
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1
- CE mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive
The following optional extended warranty plans are available with this product:
This item will be delivered direct from the manufacturer. Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
- 3-Year Extended Warranty & On-Site Calibration (UK Mainland Only)
- 5-Year Extended Warranty & On-Site Calibration (UK Mainland Only)
- 3-Year Extended Warranty & Return To Base (RTB) Calibration
- 5-Year Extended Warranty & Return To Base (RTB) Calibration
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amplivox MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2,095.00 Incl. Tax: £2,514.00