The Accoson Greenlight 300 sphygmomanometer with wide range adult velcro cuff (0709).
The Accoson Greenlight 300 sphygmomanometer is a new electronic device that has been developed to provide a reliable and accurate alternative to the mercury sphygmomanometer.
The Greenlight 300 combines manual blood pressure measurement with the reliability and robustness of electronic pressure detection. It is made with the highest quality components, auto-calibrates every time it is switched on, and, for the first time, displays the clinically important cuff deflation rate.
- It displays every 2mmHg
- It is easier to read than mercury
- It is calibrated to 0.4mmHg
- It carries out an auto calibration to zero each time it is switched on
- The cuff deflation rate is displayed
- Any cuff size can be used
- Frequent calibration checks are not required
- Ref: 0709 - Supplied with Wide range adult velcro Cuff
- Cuff Size: 14" x 5" (354mm x 127mm) Max Limb Circumference: 420mm.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Accoson MPN N/A