The 18g BD Blunt Fill Needle 303129 has been designed to help reduce needlestick injuries with the introduction the blunt bevel design. The Blunt Fill Needle or BD drawing up needle is ideal for medication preparation and administration particularly drawing liquids from ampoules and bottles, eliminating the need for regular hypodermic needles.
- Special 45° bevel cut reduces coring of vial stopper
- 10x the force to penetrate the skin, compared to a conventional needle
- Only 2.5x the force needed to penetrate a vial stopper
- Needle Size: 18g / 1.25mm
- Colour: Red
- Needle Length: 40mm / 1½"
- 45° bevel cut
- Latex Free
- Pack of 100
- Ref: 303129
- Additional Information
Gauge 18G Needle Length 38mm Manufacturer Becton Dickinson MPN 303129
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2.50 Incl. Tax: £3.00 As low as: £2.82