Universal UniProtect™ P3 particulate respirators are recommended for use where protection of the respiritory system is essential. Respirators are intended to reduce the wearers exposure to potentially infectious airborne pathogens.
UniProtect™ P3 valved respirator features
- A large breathing chamber to create a cooler air exchange and help hold the mask away from the face for wearer comfort and ease of speech.
- A natural anti-fog seal and the soft inner facing layer that minimises discomfort.
- P3 respirator masks help to reduce the build up of heat which makes breathing easier. This is useful when worn for longer periods of time or when used in warm environments or
those with elevated humidity.
- All P3 masks are individually CE marked and BS EN 149:2001 compliant.
- Meet the requirements specified in the NICE guidance for protection against tuberculosis.
- Comply with HPA guidance on Avian Flu and HSE recommendations for biological agents in healthcare laboratories.
- Are suitable for use to filter out particulates found in surgical smoke or laser plume.
- Colour: White
- Nickel Free
- Cadium Free
- Latex Free
- Pack Size: 20 masks
- Ref: UN42470
- Additional Information
Manufacturer No MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £15.36 Incl. Tax: £18.43
Excl. Tax: £20.27 Incl. Tax: £24.32