The revolutionary Seca CTCardioPad ECG with touch screen technology, brings ECG technology into line with new tablet technology with a superb 10.4" high resolution touch screen and an integrated printer. With a high speed processor, the Seca CTCardioPad provides an instant startup facility and the ECG can be processed, interpreted and printed in less than 3 seconds making it ideal for use in a busy clinic or emergency use.
With a high capacity memory the Seca CTCardiopad can store data for up to 350 ECG's which can then be exported to a pc though a communication port or wireless networks.
- Full touch screen technology.
- High resolution 10.4" colour screen able to display all 12 leads at the same time.
- High capacity battery makes the CTCardiopad extremely versatile and portable.
- Built in thermal printer
- Internal memory able to store data for up to 350 ECG's
- Enter patient data quickly and accurately with a type on touch screen or scan the barcode (optional). Download patient data and orders from a worklist via HIS
- Capture and store 5 minutes of uninterupted 12 lead data
- Wide selection of communication ports such as LAN, USB serial, Wireless LAN (Optional), SIM slot for GSM network
- Print, save transfer and retrieve a previous ECG's
- Supports DICOM standard
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of paper, 500 electrodes and alligator clips
- 3 year warranty.