The Seca CT320 interperative ECG machine connects direct to your PC or laptop allowing you to access patients medical records and transfer data directly to your electronic medical records. The Seca CT320 ECG machine uses a USB connection as a power source.
- USB Connection to computer or laptop
- Compatible with all leading EMR systems including emis, SystmOne, vision and isoft
- Seca cardio software exports a pdf file to the destination of your choice
- Seca cardio ECG software functions include: Single beat analysis, cumulative complexes, measurement table/interpretation/worklist of ECG reports automatically generated once recorded offering improved work process/ single patient database viewed throughout practice network.
- High quality recordings on all 12 leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000Hz
- Advanced software filters for baseline, electrical interference, anti drift and muscle tremor interference
- Digital pacemaker detection
- defibrillator proof
- Dimensions: 16 x 8.5 x 2.5cm
- Weight: 300g
- Supplied with: Patient cable, alligator clips, 500 disposable electrodes, seca cardio software, USB connection cable
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SECA MPN No