The seca 985 bed and dialysis scale allows carers and health workers to easily weigh patients who are bed ridden. It is particularly suited to nursing and care homes, hospitals and clinics
With a maximum capacity of 500kg (combined bed and patient) the seca bed scales are very easy to use. Simply place the 4 lifters under the bed castors and take the pre-determined weight of the bed from the total using the pre-TARE function. The four bed lifts can be stored on the mobile equipment trolley when not in use. Data is stored using rechargeable batteries although the unit itself is operated from standard mains supply.
- Capacity: 500kg
- Max. patient weight: 250kg
- Graduation: 100g < 200kg > 200g
- Power supply: Mains adapter / batteries
- CE approval class: ( III )
- Cart Dimensions (WxHxD): 520 x 927 x 562mm
- Load Cells Dimensions (WxHxD): 328 x 150 x 212mm
- Weight (Cart + Load Cells): 25.6kg
Please allow 4 - 5 days for delivery.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer SECA MPN No