Premier sterile 10cm x 10cm non-woven swabs are extremely soft and gentle to the touch yet strong and durable even when wet.
Manufactured to comply with the Drug Tariff Technical Specification 28, these 10cm sterile non-woven swabs have high levels of absorption fast wicking and are extremely low linting.
- Made from Viscose and Polyester
- Low adhesion, important when treating open wounds
- Packed: Sterile – in peel apart pouches in 2’s, with 25 pouches per dispenser pack
- Highly absorbent
- Virtually lint free due to close fibre construction
- Reduced risk of snagging on sutures
- Efficient wet friction
- Excellent conformability and thermal insulation
- 10cm x 10cm
- Ref: 1871
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Premier MPN 1871
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2.40 Incl. Tax: £2.88