The broad Pelispec speculum 400108 is part of the market leading Pelispec range from Pelican Healthcare and is used to retain the vagina in an open position for procedures of the vaginal/cervical area, e.g. cervical smears.
The broad Pelispec vaginal speculum benifits from the following features:
- Clinically Effective: More than 20 years of medical use has proven its clinical effectiveness.
- Protection Against Risk of Cross-Infection: individually packed to guarantee sterility and eliminate the risk of cross-infection and potential litigation issues. It also eliminates the need for costly cleaning and re-sterilisation.
- Strong and Reliable: Superior medical grade plastic ensures exceptional strength, providing safety and reliability for patient and user.
- Comfort: Ergonomic design - mirroring the metal cusco - offers familiarity to the user. Warm, comfortable surface with no sharp edges ensures comfort for the patient.
- Range of Sizes: Currently available in five sizes giving the professional more choice.
- Maximum Visibility: Crystal clear transparency gives maximum visibility with no tissue discolouration.
- Effective Silent Lock Mechanism: Guaranteed to hold in the open position and is easy to close after use. The silent lock allows a more relaxed patient, providing faster more accurate results.
- Ref: 400108
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pelican MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2.95 Incl. Tax: £3.54 As low as: £2.70
Excl. Tax: £58.75 Incl. Tax: £70.50