The Minicutter is a true all-rounder. With its output power of 80 watts in monopolar mode and 70 watts in bipolar mode, it meets any requirements of outpatient departments and private practices/clinics.
- 2 monopolar cutting currents, pure cut and blended cut
- 2 monopolar coagulation currents, contact and spray coagulation
- Bipolar coagulation current
MiniCutter also offers the safety conscious Neutral Electrode Monitoring System (NEMS) that will automatically alert the user if the neutral electrode is not connected or is faulty in any way. NEMS will also differentiate between single surface and split surface electrodes.
Simple rotary dial power control and easy clean fascia mounted push button selection of current type.
Martin MiniCutter with power lead and instruction manual is available with the following accessories:
- 80.217.01 Electrode handle, button operation and cable
- 80.294.40 Connection cable for disposable patient plate
- 80.344.02 Pack of 10 disposable patient plates
- 80.372.00 Textile holding band for patient plate
- 80.511.04 Lancet electrode angled. Autoclaveable
- 80.515.04 Knife electrode. Autoclaveable
- 80.520.04 Needle electrode. Autoclaveable
- 80.562.04 Ball electrode, 4.0mm diameter. Autoclaveable
For spares, please call our sales office on 0191 4611 788
- Additional Information
Manufacturer N/A MPN N/A