Martin MD62 Diathermy Unit The MD 62 is a rugged and reliable HF unit that impresses by its easy and safe handling. In terms of features as well as performance, the unit satisfies all requirements encountered in dental surgery.
The unit allows monoterminal working on the basis of a grounding patient chair. In other words, no neutral/dispersive electrode is required any more – something that will be greatly appreciated by patients.
The system offers two different types of current: one for cutting, one for coagulation. The generator can be optionally activated via hand switch or footswitch.
- Compact monopolar diathermy unit Ideal for minor surgery and dermatological applications
- Simple to use with clearly marked connections
- Choice of cut and coagulation currents
- Patient plate connection is optional, due to monoterminal technology
- Dimensions: 78H x 200W x 185mmD
- Weight 2.8kg
Each Unit is supplied with:
- 80.214.11 - Electrode handle with switch connecting cable
- 80.444.08 - Storage box for 8 electrodes
- 80.461.01 - Needle Electrode, 0.2mm, straight
- 80.461.02 - Needle electrode, 45° angled
- 80.461.12 - Loop electrode, 5mm diameter, 0.2mm wire
- 80.461.14 - Diamond electrode, 0.2mm wire. Straight
- 80.461.15 - Wire Loop electrode, angled 0.2mm wire
- 80.461.31 - Coagulation electrode, 45° angled, 0.6mm wire
- 80.461.34 - Ball electrode, 3mm diameter, 45° angled Optional extra:
- 80.812.10 - Foot Switch with 3 metre connecting cable
For spares, please contact a member of our sales team on 0191 4611 788
- Additional Information
Manufacturer N/A MPN N/A