The Heine NC1 dermatoscope & mini3000 LED fibre optic otoscope set with rechargeable handles provides a great bundle of Heine products which feature Heine’s high quality LED illumination to give accurate diagnosis.
Heine NC1 Dermatoscope
The Heine NC1 dermatoscope is a non-contact dermatoscope with Heine’s high quality LED illumination to give the most accurate diagnosis. The NC1 dermatoscope set provides polarised illumination to give detailed views of vascular and crystalline structures with no need for any contact liquids.
- Up to 6x magnification
- High quality Heine LED illumination to provide accurate diagnosis
- Contact plate transforms the NC1 into a contact dermatoscope with up to 9x magnification
Heine mini3000 LED Fibre Optic Otoscope
The Heine mini3000 LED fibre optic otoscope is a modern otoscope which provides LED illumination which is twice as bright as conventional Xenon Halogen otoscopes. The mini3000 LED fibre optic otoscope is maintenance-free, meaning the LED will never need to be exchanged.
- LED thermal management provides a consistent output of light throughout the working life of the otoscope
- Exclusive battery performance indicator shows when batteries need to be changed
- Exclusive fade-out function reduces illumination intensity corresponding to battery level to show the user when they need to replace the batteries
- Provides an operation time of up to 10 hours
- NC1 dermatoscope head
- Contact plate with scale
- mini3000 LED fibre optic otoscope head
- 2x mini3000 rechargeable handles with rechargeable batteries
- miniNT charger
- Additional Information
Magnification 6 - 9x Instrument Size Compact Illumination LED HQ Manufacturer Heine MPN D-890.11.022
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £975.27 Incl. Tax: £1,170.32
Heine Delta 20 T Dermatoscope Set with USB Rechargeable Handle, USB Cord & Power Supply (K-262.28.388)Excl. Tax: £910.00 Incl. Tax: £1,092.00
Excl. Tax: £1,147.09 Incl. Tax: £1,376.51