The Heine HR High-Resolution binocular loupes with 2.5x magnification and 520mm working distance have Heines largest field of view and depth of field within their Loupe range which ensures the image remains in focus over a larger distance.
The Heine HR is ideal for general surgical procedures and dental applications. By mounting the loupes on a lightweight, rigid loupe mount the Loupes can be moved easily out of the line of sight when no in use.
- 2.5x magnification
- Working distance 520mm
- Field of view: 180mm
- Depth of Field: 260mm
- Lightweight: 51g
- Independant adjustment of optices
- Achromatic optics for crisp, bright images with colour-correction
- i-View loupe mount provides any angle of view and flips up the optics independently of the optional LED LoupeLight.
- Maximum comfort with a modern, ergonomic design.
- Malleable temples and nosepad can be customized to fit any face perfectly
- Innovative materials – Carbon-Kinetium reduces weight (24g)
- Tough polycarbonate protective lenses
- Optional clip-in correction frame for prescription lenses
- Heine HR Loupes with i-view on S-Frame
- Protective Lenses
- 2 Sterilisable swivel levers
- Retaining Cord
- Cleaning Fluid
- Cleaning Cloth
- Carrying Case
- Additional Information
Magnification 2.5x Manufacturer Heine MPN C-000.32.567 Working Distance 520mm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £2,316.10 Incl. Tax: £2,779.32