Heine HL1200 halogen examination light with clamp mount.
- Ultra-slim head. More freedom of movement and an unobstructed view for the examiner.
- Built-in temperature filter. Avoids patient discomfort.
- Exceeds all relevant quality standards. Guaranteed protection for the patient even if e.g. a bulb fails.
- "Stay-put" construction of flexible section. Adjust the light to virtually any position and it "stays-put", will not sag or droop.
- Special non-tip wheeled stand. Resists tipping to improve safety in clinic and practice.
- Long-life 12 V/20 W lamp. 4000 hours bulb life.
- 90,000 Lux light output at 30cm. Bright, white light.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Heine MPN No