The Heine Gamma G5 sphygmomanometer with child cuff is shockproof, latex-free and features an exclusive pressure-distribution system. The Gamma G5 sphygmomanometer with child cuff benefits from a pressure-proof manometer which ensures reliability and durability.
The Gamma G5 sphygmomanometer with child cuff has a 50% larger insufflation bulb volume to allow for quick cuff inflation. The child cuff with this G5 sphygmomanometer is supplied in a zipper pouch and is washable with a Velcro fastener.
- Micro filter provides protection to valve and manometer.
- Large 56mm diameter black-on-white scale is easily readable.
- Calibrated precisely, durable and shock resistant.
- An exclusive air-release valve provides quick deflation and excellent durability.
- A rubber stop prevents valve-lock.
- Shockproof plastic moulded housing with shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Adjustable, plastic spoon suitable for right and left hand operation.
- Perfectly balanced ergonomic design for comfort.
- 5-year warranty against defects in design, materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer No MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £69.99 Incl. Tax: £83.99