The Heine Delta 20 T dermatoscope set with battery handle is ideal for the examination of basal cell carcinoma, dermatofibroma and non-melanocytic lesions. The Delta 20 T dermatoscope set with battery handle features a focusing system which provides 10x – 16x magnification to recognise even the smallest structures.
- Adjustable eyepiece with individual focusing and a range of correction between -6 to +6 dioptre
- High quality Heine LED illumination for the most accurate diagnosis
- High-resolution optics to allow for the most accurate diagnosis
- Can connect to SLR digital cameras to take high quality images of the examination area
- Can toggle between polarised and non-polarised illumination modes without needing to exchange contact plates allowing for the recognition of the “Blink Sign” when observing crystalline structures and the presence of milia cysts.
- Delta 20 T dermatoscope head
- 23mm contact plate with scale
- 10ml dermatoscopy oil
- Dermatoscopy compendium
- 2.5v BETA Battery Handle
- Hard case
Batteries are not included with this dermatocscope.
- Additional Information
Magnification 10 - 16x Instrument Size Professional Illumination LED HQ Manufacturer Heine MPN K-262.10.118
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £5.63 Incl. Tax: £6.76
Excl. Tax: £930.00 Incl. Tax: £1,116.00
Heine Delta 20 T Dermatoscope Set with USB Rechargeable Handle, USB Cord & Power Supply (K-262.28.388)Excl. Tax: £980.00 Incl. Tax: £1,176.00
Excl. Tax: £1,120.00 Incl. Tax: £1,344.00