Heine mini3000 Fibre Optic Otoscope
The Heine mini3000 otoscope is a modern pocket otoscope with Fibre-Optic (F.O.) illumination in a unique, compact design. Handy and powerful. Can only be used with the mini 3000 handle system.
- Xenon Halogen bulbs for bright illumination and accurate colour rendering.
- 20,000 ON / OFF switch cycles guaranteed.
- Distal fiber Optic (F.O.) Illumination: reflex-free illumination of tympanum and ear canal.
- Viewing window with 3x magnification and optimized casing surface for razor-sharp images and minimal reflection. Swivelling viewing window built into instrument.
- Pneumatic testing of the tympanum mobility by using the insufflation port and an optional connector.
- Attachment clip with integrated on / off switch. Switches off automatically when returned to the pocket.
- Replaceable batteries. Size AA, or optional rechargeable battery with mini NT table charger.*
- 2-piece handle and head. Easy to maintain, flexible.
- Award-winning design. Maximum quality with minimum dimensions.
Excl. Tax: £223.99 Incl. Tax: £268.79
Excl. Tax: £135.00 Incl. Tax: £162.00