Heine BETA 200 Fibre Optic Otoscope
The Heine BETA 200 Fibre Optic Otoscope has a solid, all-metal construction. A quality instrument for the physician’s office with Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination.
- All-metal housing matt-chrome-plated. Durable, long-lasting and easy to clean.
- Instrument head matt-black inside. Eliminates reflexes.
- Distal Fiber Optic (F.O.) illumination with XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Homogenous, reflex-free illumination of ear canal and tympanum.
- Large, scratch-resistant glass viewing window made of multi-coated optical glass with 3x magnification. Unobstructed edge-to-edge view, distortion-free image.
- Swivelling viewing window built into instrument. Useful for instrumentation, cannot be mislaid.
- Insufflation port. Reliable test of tympanic mobility.
Excl. Tax: £209.00 Incl. Tax: £250.80
Excl. Tax: £579.99 Incl. Tax: £695.99
Excl. Tax: £799.99 Incl. Tax: £959.99
Excl. Tax: £428.90 Incl. Tax: £514.68