The 12Ltr Enigma type B vacuum autoclave is a front loading type “B” vacuum steriliser intended for sterilising hollow and pouched instruments with the added benefit of being able to sterilise porous loads such as surgical gowns, operating drapes and masks.
The Enigma 12Ltr B has four cycle options and a drying phase all selected using the simple, clear touch control panel. The 12Ltr enigma vacuum autoclave is manufactured to the highest standards and complies with MDD 93/42/EEC, BS EN13060 small sterilisers and HTM 2010-01-15 pressure equipment directive 97/23/EC "SEP".
The built in safety features of the Enigma 12Ltr B autoclave prevent over heating and over pressurisation of the chamber and ensure the autoclave remains closed during pressurisation with the doors double locking mechanism.
Get a 2.5Ltr Ultrasonic Cleaner with every 12Ltr Enigma B Vacuum Autoclave.
- 12 Ltr Capacity
- Stainless steel chamber
- 2 trays each measuring 320mm x 160mm
- 4 cycle options with drying phase
- Bowie dick test cycle
- Air leakage test cycle
- Printer fitted as standard
- Clean water system
- Safe and reliable
- Easy to operate
- Attractive in design
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- External Dimentions 400mm (w) x 570mm (d) x 400mm (h)
- Net Weight: 25kg
The 12Ltr Enigma B Vacuum autoclave has the following cycle time options.
Automatic drying times of 1, 5 or 10 minutes can be selected if required.
- 134°c unwrapped – 17 minutes (including 1 min drying time)
- 134°c wrapped – 30 minutes (including 1 min drying time)
- 121°c unwrapped – 30 minutes (including 1 min drying time)
- 121°c wrapped – 40 minutes (including 1 min drying time)
*Interest free credit available. Please ask for details.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Excel Healthcare MPN 314
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £18.90 Incl. Tax: £22.68