The CryoAlfa Super Liquid cryosurgery device is a handheld cryosurgery unit complete with one 16g N2O gas cartridge and instructions. Supplied in a blister pack, the CryoAlfa Super 1mm cryo device is ideal for use by Podiatrists for treating foot contitions and GP's / cosmetic clinics for treating skin lesions. The CryoAlfa Liquid is the most popular device in the CryoAlfa range. Its simple design and useability along with its fixed freezing tip makes the CryoAlfa Liquid ideal for day to day use.
- Level of cold generated by the rate at which the button is depressed.
- Cost per treatment is 50p or less
- Quick and safe to operate
- Freezes to -89C to a depth of 3mm
- Tip is made from gold plated metal
- Supplied with one 16g Nitrous Oxide cartridge
- User Guide
- German made with appropriate CE mark.
- 2 Year Warranty against technical defects
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CryoAlfa MPN CA-S(B)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £162.95 Incl. Tax: £195.54