The Cryoalfa Super Contact cryosurgery device is a handheld cryosurgery unit complete with one 16g N2O gas cartridge and instructions. Supplied in a blister pack, the Cryoswiss Cryoalfa Super Contact has a fixed 5mm contact freezing tip for direct application to the lesion. The Cryoalfa Super Contact is one of the most popular device in the cryoalfa range. Its simple design and useability along with its fixed freezing tip makes the Cryoalfa Super Contact ideal for day to day use.
- Level of cold generated by the rate at which the button is depressed.
- Cost per treatment is 50p or less
- Quick and safe to operate
- Freezes to -89C to a depth of 3mm
- Tip is made from gold plated metal
- Supplied with one 16g Nitrous Oxide cartridge
- User Guide
- Swiss made with appropriate CE mark.
- 2 Year Warranty against technical defects
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CryoAlfa MPN CA-S-C5(B)