The Cryoalfa LUX Mix cryosurgery set is part of the Cryoalfa Multi device family allowing the unit to interchange tips to suit the task in hand. The Cryoalfa Lux Mix Combination set is supplied complete with both a liquid and contact tip, 16g Nitrous Oxide gas cartridge, instructions and a high impact plastic case.
The Cryoalfa Lux uses Nitrous Oxide (N2O) to cool the contact tip or to a temperature of -89°C epending on the technique being used.
The simple cryo-technology and the flexibility provided with both tip styles makes the Cryoalfa Lux combination unit a very versatile set for cryo-treatment.
Treatment with a Cryo Lux unit is mostly painless and therefore highly suitable for treating children. The contact tip provides very accurate and effective therapy. In many cases, a single treatment is sufficient. The Cryoalfa Lux mix combi set is supplied with a case making it highly portable for treatment in medical practices as well as for home visits by the doctor or podiatrist.
- 2 year warranty
- Choice of contact or liquid freezing
- Various additional dermatological, gynecological and dental tips available.
- No destruction of biological function & structures
- Excellent cosmetic effects
- Almost no scar formations
- Non bleeding treatment - no anaesthesia required
- Practically painless, therefore also suitable for children
- Usable in cases of high operation risk or apparent inoperabiity
- Pencil grip for comfort and control during use
- Liquid tip: Small laser cut glass tip for direct and accurate appliaction to the problem area
- Freezes to a depth of 3mm
- Cryoalfa Lux Mix Set with 5mm contact tip and 1mm liquid tip
- 1 x 16g Nitrous Oxide cartridge with valve
- 1 x Carry case
- ** Delivery strictly restricted to European countries only **
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CryoAlfa MPN CA-L-L/C5
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £29.25 Incl. Tax: £35.10