The Cryoalfa LUX Liquid cryosurgery device with 1mm glass tip is part of the Cryoalfa Multi device family allowing the unit to interchange tips to suit the task in hand. The Lux Liquid unit is supplied complete with 16g Nitrous Oxide gas cartridge, instructions and a high impact plastic case.
The Cryoalfa Lux uses liquid freezing where Nitrous Oxide (N2O) is supplied direct to the treatment site at a temperature of -89°C, freezing tissue to a depth of 3mm.
The simpe cryo-technology of the Cryoalfa Lux makes it a firm favoirite for medical professionals when providing cryo-treatment. Cryosurgery destroys the cellular tissue’s function while leaving the fibrous structure intact.
Treatment with a Cryo Lux unit is mostly painless and therefore highly suitable for treating children. The micro capillary in the 1mm glass tip provides very accurate and effective therapy. In many cases, a single treatment is sufficient. The Cryoalfa Lux is supplied with a case making it highly portable for treatment in medical practices as well as for home visits by the doctor or podiatrist.
- 2 year warranty
- Liquid Freezing
- Various dermatological and gynecological applicators available on request.
- No destruction of biological function & structures
- Excellent cosmetic effects
- Almost no scar formations
- Non bleeding treatment - no anaesthesia required
- Practically painless, therefore also suitable for children
- Usable in cases of high operation risk or apparent inoperabiity
- Pencil grip for comfort and control during use
- Small laser cut glass tip for direct and accurate application to the problem area
- Freezes to a depth of 3mm
- Cryoalfa Lux Device with 1mm glass tip
- 1 x 16g Nitrous Oxide cartridge with valve
- 1 x Carry case
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CryoAlfa MPN CA-L