The Premier thumb loop protection gown is long sleeved and manufactured from a soft cast polyethylene material. The gown has been Independently tested for ‘Aqueous Bacterial Barrier Testing’ and is impervious to fluids which provides an extremely effective barrier against cross infection.
The gown is ideal for use in delivery suites, burns units, laboratories and mortuaries.
- Innovative thumb loops prevent leakage between glove and sleeve and a tear away halter neck allows easy removal of the gown for safe disposal after use.
- Independently tested as 100% effective against strike through by staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Open back design allows adequate ventilation for comfort
- Halter neck and waist ties
- Supplied non sterile in dispenser boxes, each gown clean packed and individually wrapped
- 20 gowns per box
- Length: 201cms (79”)
- Width: 116cms (45.6”)
- Latex Free
- Ref: 5530