The Periform®+ intra-vaginal probe has been refined and improved to make it even more user friendly and clinical in use.
Developed from the award winning Periform®, the Periform®+ is the improved intra-vaginal electrode designed for comfortable and effective use with a muscle stimulator, i.e. Pericalm or with a biofeedback device, i.e. Peritone.
Periform®+ is used in the treatment of stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence and is used by continence specialists worldwide.
Features and Benefits
- The smooth shape allows Periform®+ to be inserted comfortably and easily.
- The patented hollow allows it to stay in place when you stand up or move around during use.
- The unique indicator wand allows you and your medical advisor to see how your pelvic floor muscles are being contracted.
- The Periform®+ is easy to clean after use.
- When attached to a muscle stimulator such as Pericalm, the Periform®+ delivers a safe and gentle electrical current to tone the pelvic floor muscles, making them stronger.
- When attached to a biofeedback unit such as Peritone, the Periform®+ picks up electrical activity in the pelvic floor muscles and displays the information on the unit's screen to show you that you are contracting your muscles correctly.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer N/A MPN N/A