OpSite Plus 6.5cm x 5cm all in one dressing combines the advantages of OpSite film plus an absorbent dressing pad to provide a superior dressing for many types of minor wounds.
- Transparent OpSite film
- Easy to apply
- Low adherent absorbent dressing pad
- Rounded corners
- The OpSite Plus film is impermeable to water and body fluids, allowing the patient to bathe and shower with the dressing in situ.
- The OpSite Plus film keeps the wound clean and provides a bacterial barrier, helping to reduce the risk of secondary infection.
- High moisture vapour permeability allows the wound and the skin around the wound to breathe, reducing the risk of maceration. The low allergy adhesive reduces the risk of irritation whilst ensuring the dressing stays in place even over awkward contours.
- The clear film allows the user to monitor the level of fluid and check for infection without removing the dressing. Therefore the dressing can be used for a maximum length of time.
- The thick pad is highly absorbent, minimising the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury. The low-adherent pad surface leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, reducing the pain when changing the dressing.
- OpSite Plus is highly conformable, even over the most awkward body contours. Its extensibility does not restrict movement, ensuring that it is comfortable for the patient.
- The unique dressing carrier keeps the film firm, allowing easy application.
Pack of 25
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smith & Nephew MPN No