The Lifepak 1000 AED basic is an easy-to-use automated external defibrillator manufactured by leading defibrillation manufacturer Physio Control. The basic Lifepak 1000 AED is powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
The Lifepak 1000 AED has been rigorously drop-tested making it suitable for the harshest environments. The Lifepak 1000 is the toughest, most durable AED from Physio-Control. The device itself withstands rigorous drop-testing from any angle, and is enclosed in a highly protective case with bumpers. In addition, the 1000 has received an IP55 rating—the highest available AED rating signifying protection from external elements.
The Lifepak 1000 basic defibrillator features cprMAX technology, which gives you the flexibility to choose CPR settings that best accommodate your patient and CPR protocol requirements. The pre-shock CPR option allows adjustment of the CPR interval prior to the first shock, making the 1000 the only device that minimizes pre-shock pauses by allowing providers to continue compressions while the AED charges. Recently published clinical data shows a relationship between increased compression fraction and survival to hospital discharge, and the 2010 AHA Guidelines place a strong emphasis on high-quality CPR.1 With the LIFEPAK 1000, you have more control over the CPR you provide in lifesaving settings than ever before.
- Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movement.
- Choose between a rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) or non-rechargeable Lithium-Manganese Dioxide (Li MnO2) battery for your device.
- Can escalate defibrillation power to an industry leading 360J for difficult to defibrillate patients.
- cprMAX™ Technology Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer Provides direction for length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- Shock Counter: Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology: Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Easy-To-Use AED: Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
- Height: 8.7cm
- Width: 23.4cm
- Depth: 27.7cm
- Weight: 3.2kg with one set of REDI-PAK electrodes and one nonrechargeable battery.
- Product Ref: 99425-000094
- Battery Standby: 5 years
- Electrode Pad Life: 2 Years
- Memory: 40 mins
- Product Ref: 99425-000094
- 5 Year Warranty
- Additional Information
Manufacturer N/A MPN N/A
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £850.00 Incl. Tax: £1,020.00
Excl. Tax: £995.00 Incl. Tax: £1,194.00
Excl. Tax: £915.00 Incl. Tax: £1,098.00