The high sensitivity Huntleigh Super Doppler II bi-directional Doppler combines all the features of traditional Dopplers with bi-directional capabilities. It enables easier detection of bloodflow when used with the EASY 8 probe, reducing the time needed to carryout clinical investigations.
Improved sensitivity enables the easier detection of fetal heart beat in difficult circumstances. It is ideal for GP’s, physicians and other clinical specialists wishing to conduct advanced doppler studies.
- Arterial and venous flow studies.
- Assessment of arterial occlusions and stenoses.
- Early detection of venous reflux.
- Segmental pressures.
- Ankle Pressure Index for leg ulcer management.
- Toe pressures for diabetic studies.
- Complete with stereo headphones, gel, soft carry pouch and user manual.
- Clear LCD
- Enhanced Audio
- Volume control
- Printer connector
- Stereo headphone socket
- Integral probe holder
- On-Off button with enhanced battery management
- This product comes with a 3 year warranty.
**Doppler probes ordered separately**
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Huntleigh MPN No