The Hadewe SB-12 dust extraction drill with external suction.
The Hadewe SB-12A is a superb drill with a very efficient external dust extraction system. The power cord and suction tube are contained in one tube for ease of use.
Hadewe SB12 podiatry drills are equipped with a powerfull suction motor, which is stored on rubber pads to guarantee a silent running. Milling dust is taken off directly at the drill and separated reliably in the microfilter.
With an optional radio controlled foot switch, the Hadewe SB12 nail drill can be switched on and off comfortably.
This best selling podiatry drill with suction is perfect for long hours of continues work. Perfect for hospital work and stationary or domestic use, since it fits most cases and furniture.
- Inclined user-friendly operating panel
- stepless speedcontrol, speed stabilization
- clockwise/counterclockwise (left/right) roation
- powerful, muffled suction motor
- Suction motor stored on rubber pads
- Suction capacity is set variably & separately
- Handpiece holder attached to the side
- Input voltage and power: 240 V, 50 hz, 550 W
- Suction capacity: 300-600 mm WS (160 l air/min.)
- Dimension: W254mm x H144mm x D184mm (incl. projected parts: W285mm x H154mm x D184mm)
- Weight: 3,2 kg
- 2.000 - 12.000 rpm
- External suction
- Very high torque
- Low-vibration, silent running
- Two fold sealing of the ball bearings
- Patented Quick Chuck Device
- Low weight of handpiece and tube
- Handpiece Ø 18-29mm
- Handpiece length 140mm
- Handpiece weight 196g
- Total unit weight 3,5 kg
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hadewe MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £20.99 Incl. Tax: £25.19
Excl. Tax: £17.25 Incl. Tax: £20.70
Excl. Tax: £3.25 Incl. Tax: £3.90
Excl. Tax: £675.00 Incl. Tax: £810.00