The Hadewe Argos spray & suction drill is the ideal soluton to choosing which treatment method is best for each patient. This quality combination drill provides the flexibility to choose between suction or spray at the touch of a button. The Hadewe Argos drill is in effect a 2-in-1 unit with brand new upgraded control technology giving it the edge over competitor combi drills.
The Hadewe Argos has an adjustable drill speed of 7,000 - 40,000 rpm and manually adjustable spray and suction settings to provide the perfect treatment in every situation.
The lightweight handle of the Argos drill provides pinpoint accuracy in spray delivery and the superb suction to eliminate dust from the environment. The Argos has a built in automatic cleaning function to ensure the spray nozzle remains unblocked and prevents dirt entering the system especially when switching between suction and spray functions.
The Argos Podiatry drill can be used in conjunction with the Hadewe footswitch for increased user comfort.
- Variable speed control
- Clockwise/counter clockwise rotation option
- Digital speed display
- Silent running compressor
- Variable suction capacity
- Suction capacity: 160Ltr air per min
- Variable volume spray quantity
- Tank volume: 200ml
- Automatic pressure relief
- Automatic cleaning function
- Handpiece holder attached to the side
- Voltage and power supply: 240 V, 50 Hz, 550 W
- Size: WxHxD 314 x 135 x 223mm (incl. projected parts: WxHxD 350x135x232mm)
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Speed: 7000 – 40000rpm
- High torque, maintence-free brushless EC-Motor
- Double sealing of the ball bearing
- Quick Chuck Device
- Integrated spray and suction canals
- Suitable for burs with diameter of 2.35mm
- Diameter: 17–22 mm
- Length: 152mm
- Weight: 148g
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hadewe MPN No