The Guardian ECG-300G is a 3 and 6 channel ECG recorder, with full colour LCD display that guides you simply through the ECG controls, using clear iconography. The ECG-300G can be set to provide an ECG report to the physician\'s specification and obtaining a report is both fast and straightforward. It can be used anywhere, powered by the internal Lithium rechargeable power source.
The ECG-300G offers unbeatable value for money, coupled with reliability, simplicity and great build quality. It will provide years of reliable operation for a modest purchase price and is supported by a full 2 year parts and labour guarantee.
The best features and value-for-money of any ECG in it\'s class by far.
- 3 and 6 channel ECG Recording - in automatic or manual modes
- Interpretation program - supplied as standard, to assist in the analysis of the ECG
- PC ready - with RS232 and USB connections
- Clear 90mm colour LCD display - shows individual leads and operating parameters, with brightness and contrast adjustment
- Clear, icon based sub menus - setting up your ECG is easy and intuitive
- Thermal printer array - with easy-to-fit 80mm paper roll
- Lithium rechargeable power supply - with 4 hour fast change time and long working duration (can also be mains operated)
- Soft-touch control pad - easy to clean
- Choice of operating parameters - speed, sensitivity and filters can be adjusted across all 12 channels
- Dimensions: 315mm (L) x 215mm (W) x 77mm (H)
- Weight: 2.25kg
- Accessories: Patient cable, mains lead, chest suction electrodes, limb clams, ground lead, instructions
- Power supply: mains 240v/lithium rechargeable supply
- Paper speed: 25mm/s, 50mm/s
- Sensitivity: 5mm/mv, 10mm/mv, 20mm/mv
- Modes: Automatic 12 channel/manual 12 channel
Please allow 5 working days for delivery.