The advanced technology within the Amplivox Otowave 102-4 tympanometer makes very fast, accurate middle ear measurements possible.
The Amplivox Otowave is shaped for success in accurate middle ear measurements.
Elegantly shaped to follow the contours of a hand and with a perfect weight distribution, tests can be completed with confidence and accuracy.
The Otowave is very intuitive to use with on-screen information displayed before, during and after the test. The compliance peak, compliance peak pressure, gradient, ear canal volume and an ipsi lateral reflex test will be measured within seconds. The programmable reflex test can be configured for one frequency (1KHz) for the Otowave 102-1 and four (500,
1KHz, 2KHz and 4KHz) for the Otowave 102-4.
Results are displayed for review on a large high-resolution graphics display. Results can be:
- Saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- Printed via an infra-red connection to the optional portable printer
- Transferred to a PC with an IrDA port, NOAH3 database with the optional Amplivox impedance module.
Lightweight and weighing just 380g, the Amplivox Otowave 102-1 is designed to be a totally portable “go anywhere” instrument which is reliable, accurate and easy to use. The Otowave 102-1 requires no external power or data cables.
The Amplivox 102-1 comes with the following accessories;
- Calibration cavities
- 4 x 1.5V alkaline ‘AA’ batteries
- Operating manual
- Set of disposable ear-tips
- Carrying case
- High speed portable thermal printer
- Amplivox NOAH3 impedance module
- Additional sets of disposable ear-tips
- Probe tone: 226Hz +/-0.1%, 85dB +/-2dB
- Pressure range: +200daPa to -400daPa +/-10daPa
- Direction of sweep: positive to negative
- Volumetric range: 0.2 to 5ml +/- 0.01ml or 10% over range whichever is greater
- Analysis performed: Compliance peak level,
compliance peak pressure level, gradient and
equivalent ear canal volume.
- Reflex Measurements: Otowave 102-4: 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz & 4KHz +/-0.1%
- Reflex dB range: 85 to 100 dBHL (programmable in 5 or 10 dB steps)
- Reflex measurement range: 0.01ml to 0.5ml +/-
- Analysis performed: Reflex maximum amplitude and pass/fail at each test level.
- Internal database
- 30 patient records
- Patient record identification
- Data transfer to designated printer/PC
- Designated printer: MCP8830 high speed portable thermal printer
- Data transfer: Infra-red IrDA 9600 Baud
- Printing may also be completed via a PC with the
- Electronic data storage: database PC requirements: NOAH3 aud module, Amplivox impedance module, infra-red PC port
- Battery specification: 4x Alkaline AA or 4x NiMH
- 210mm (l) x 80mm (w) x 40mm (h) envelope.
- Weight (including batteries): 380g
The Amplivox Otowave conforms to the appropriate
sections of the following standards;
- Safety: EN60601-1: 1990
- EMC: EN 60601-1-2: 1993
- Impedance: EN60645-5:2005 Type 2 tympanometer
- CE Mark to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC (Annex V).
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Amplivox MPN No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £1,795.00 Incl. Tax: £2,154.00